User information to be collected and collection method
For the purpose of this policy, “user information” shall mean information pertaining to the identification of users, behavioral history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or their terminals, which is collected by the Company in accordance with this policy. The user information collected by the Company in the Service will be as follows, depending on the method of collection
(1) Information provided by users Information provided by users in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service is as follows.
Profile information such as name, date of birth, gender, and occupation
Contact information such as email address, phone number, and address
Information related to payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information
Still image information including the user’s portrait
Information entered or transmitted by the User through input forms or other methods specified by the Company.
(2) Information provided by other services when the User allows the Service to be linked to such other services.
(2) Information provided by other services when the user permits linking with other services when using this service.
ID used by the user in the relevant external service
Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked party according to the privacy settings of the relevant external service.
(3) Information collected by the Company when the User uses the Service.
The Company may collect information on access to and use of the Service. This includes the following information
Information about server access logs
Cookies, AIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers.
(4) Information that the Company collects based on the User’s individual consent when the User uses the Service.
The Company will collect the following information from the terminal in use if the User individually consents to it by the method specified in 3-1.
Purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of the Service are as follows
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including the acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, recording of user settings, and calculation of settlement of usage fees.
(2) To measure user traffic and behavior
(3) To distribute, display, and measure the effectiveness of advertisements
(4) To provide information and respond to inquiries about the Service
(6) To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service.
- Method of notification, publication, or obtaining consent, and method of requesting discontinuation of use
3-1 With respect to the following user information, the consent of the user shall be obtained before the collection of such information.
3-2 The User may request the cessation of the collection or use of all or part of the User Information by configuring the prescribed settings of the Service, in which case the Company shall promptly cease the use of the User Information in accordance with the provisions of the Company. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Company will stop the collection or use of such information only when the user withdraws from the Service in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
- External Transmission, Provision to Third Parties, and Information Collection Module
4-1 In the Service, the following partners may store cookies on the user’s terminal and use them to store and use user information.
(1) Business partners
(3) URL of the above partner’s opt-out (disable)
4-2 The following information collection modules are incorporated in the Service. In accordance with this, the following information collection module providers (including those located outside Japan) may be requested to provide user information. (1) Information collection module providers
(1) Name of the information collection module
(2) Provider of the information collection module
(3) Items of user information to be provided
(4) Means and method of provision
(5) Purpose of use by the above provider
(6) Whether the above-mentioned provider provides the information to a third party
Provision to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information among user information to third parties (including those located outside Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, we will not provide such information to third parties in the following cases However, this does not apply to cases where the information is provided to a third party (including those located outside of Japan) for the following reasons However, this shall not apply to the following cases
(1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
(3) When personal information is provided to a partner or information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the user’s consent is likely to interfere with the execution of such affairs
(5) When otherwise required by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) When permitted by other laws and regulations
The Company will share the personal information of users as follows.
(1) Items of personal information to be used jointly
(2) Scope of parties to be used jointly
(3) Purposes for which the information will be used jointly
(4) Name or title of the person responsible for the management of personal information
- Disclosure of personal information
When a user requests disclosure of his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Company shall disclose the personal information to the user without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself (if the personal information in question does not exist, the Company shall notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect. However, this does not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a handling fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- Correction and suspension of use of personal information
8-1 In the event that the Company is requested by a user to correct the contents of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that (1) the personal information is not true, or (2) the personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or has been collected through deception or other wrongful means, the Company will correct the personal information. If a request is made to stop the use of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that (1) the information has been used beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or (2) the information has been collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user, and based on the results of the investigation, we will correct the content of the personal information or stop its use, and notify the user to that effect. If the Company decides not to correct or suspend the use of the personal information, the Company will notify the User to that effect.
8-2When the Company receives a request from a User to erase the User’s personal information, and the Company deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company will erase the personal information and notify the User to that effect after confirming that the request is made by the User.
8-3The provisions of 8-1 and 8-2 do not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. according to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Contact for inquiries
If you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the following office.
Address: 451-6 Shimokurokoma, Misaka-cho, Fuefuki City, Yamanashi Prefecture
Person in charge of handling personal information: Natsumi Aoyagi
The Company will change this policy as necessary. However, in the event that this policy is changed in a manner that requires the consent of the user under the law, the changed policy will be applied only to the user who has agreed to the change in a manner prescribed by the Company. In the event that the Company changes this Policy, the Company will notify the User of the effective date and content of the changed Policy by displaying it on the Company’s website or by other appropriate means.
Enacted on January 1, 2017